Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10, 2008 My First Blog Posting

Hi everyone,
I have just started this blog, so it is a work in progress. I'm still not sure how to post photos or anything for that matter. Anyway, here I am in Salem, Massachusetts and I am so curious as to how this blog thing works. I hope I won't just be talking to myself on here, but if so, oh well! I have big big expectations on hearing from people all over the world...is that possible? I only know 2 people who have their own blogs, one is my daughter who has a great writing blog and the other person is the teacher in a drawing class that I just started attending. I actually got jealous when I read her blog because she had photos of flowers on it, and since I love photographing flowers and nobody ever sees my pictures, I thought I would start my own blog and post the flower pictures along with well.....whatever. Hope I'm not boring anyone who has happened to find this page. I am about to hit the button to post this first of many postings....here goes.....! Do I sign this thing or what???
So I am having trouble already....I wrote this post and now I can't get it to show up on the blog sight and this is very discouraging....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Sheila. The yard looks wonderful. See you on the dance floor. Wendy